In more than 10 years of development, Facebook has become the king of all social networking platforms with a huge number of users (more than 2 billion daily users and the average daily usage time of Americans is 33 minutes). Not only is an information channel created by users, but Facebook has also become a popular means of communication when it supports many communication tools such as Messenger, geolocation, etc.
With a huge amount of data, Facebook currently owns a huge entertainment media store including articles, audio, images and even games. With the habit of most Facebook users today is to spend most of their time watching videos, so many people want to download Facebook videos to their devices, but Facebook does not support downloading videos directly from the platform.
To supporting download Facebook videos with the simplest operation, Down.app has created a video download platform that is compatible with all web browsers and easy to use on all devices without to install software or account required. Especially this tool is completely free and unlimited to use.
How to download Facebook videos?
- Step 1: Select the video you want to download and click Share
- Step 2: Click Copy Link
- Step 3: Paste the link into the URL input field, select the video quality and download.
You can download Facebook Reel
The main features
- Download high quality Facebook videos on devices (PC, mobile, tablet)
- Compatible with all web browsers
- No software installation, no account required
- Unlimited downloads and completely free
- No copies of the user’s videos are kept, ensuring the anonymity and safety of the user.
Other download tool for free: Tiktok Downloader without watermark | Download Youtube videos | Download Insta videos